Just had to share this with you
- April 22, 2022
Where to catch Miami’s best views and cocktails!There’s nothing like wrapping up the day and feeling accomplished. You did everything on your to-do list and it’s time to unwind. Gather with friends and grab a drink while you enjoy the golden hour sunset. Miami has some of the best views around and you will be able to enjoy it from these amazing points
- SUGAR, located at 788 Brickell Plaza #40 - For your co-workers that are looking to catch up on a rooftop.
- SEASPICE, located at 422 NW N River Dr - For that group of friends that are looking to be by the river and boat watch. Fun fact: Enjoy the Happy Hour on Tuesday and Friday from 5 pm to 7 pm.
- Watr at the 1 Rooftop, located at 2341 Collins Ave - For a first date that you are looking to impress.
- Amara at Paraiso, located at 3101 NE 7th Ave - For the imitate family looking to be near the sand but not in the ocean. Happy Hour: At the rooftop, Monday to Friday from 5 pm to 7 pm.
- Cantina La Veinte, located at 495 Brickell Ave - For a birthday celebration that includes a mariachi appearance. Happy Hour: Every day from 5 pm to 7 pm & Friday from 5 pm to 8 pm.
- La Mar by Gaston Acurio located at 500 Brickell Key Dr. - For a celebratory dinner with a special someone
The latest restaurants & bar updates in Miami
Housing market updates Americans choose Real Estate as the best investment For the eight year in a row, Real Estate mainteined its position as the preferred long-term investment among Americans
We’re in the ultimate sellers’ market right now Don't wait to sell your home!If you’re a homeowner thinking about selling, you have a huge advantage in today’s housing market. Whatever the move you want to make looks like, here’s an overview of what’s creating the prime opportunity to sell this summer
- High Buyer Demand: demand is strong, and buyers are actively searching for homes to purchase. Homebuyers aren’t just great in number right now, they’re also determined to find their dream home.
- Low Inventory of houses for sale: purchaser demand is so high, the market is running out of available homes for sale. Unsold inventory sits at a 2.4-months’ supply at the current sales pace. This is far lower than the historical norm of a 6.0-months’ supply. Homes are essentially selling as fast as they’re hitting the market
What does it mean for you?
If you’re thinking of putting your house on the market, don’t wait. A seller will always negotiate the best deal when demand is high and supply is low. That’s exactly what’s happening in the real estate market today. If you’re ready to make a move, now is the time to sell. Contact us today to get your house listed at this optimal moment in time.