The CWV Team wants to share with you the lastest news about Real Estate in Miami. This will be the first email we are sending, our idea is to keep you posted monthly about what’s going on right now in the city!
Where to catch Miami’s best views and cocktails!
There’s nothing like wrapping up the day and feeling accomplished. You did everything on your to-do list and it’s time to unwind. Gather with friends and grab a drink while you enjoy the golden hour sunset.
Miami has some of the best views around and you will be able to enjoy it from these amazing points
- SUGAR, located at 788 Brickell Plaza #40 – For your co-workers that are looking to catch up on a rooftop.
- SEASPICE, located at 422 NW N River Dr – For that group of friends that are looking to be by the river and boat watch. Fun fact: Enjoy the Happy Hour on Tuesday and Friday from 5 pm to 7 pm.
- Watr at the 1 Rooftop, located at 2341 Collins Ave – For a first date that you are looking to impress.
- Amara at Paraiso, located at 3101 NE 7th Ave – For the imitate family looking to be near the sand but not in the ocean. Happy Hour: At the rooftop, Monday to Friday from 5 pm to 7 pm.
- Cantina La Veinte, located at 495 Brickell Ave – For a birthday celebration that includes a mariachi appearance. Happy Hour: Every day from 5 pm to 7 pm & Friday from 5 pm to 8 pm.
- La Mar by Gaston Acurio located at 500 Brickell Key Dr. – For a celebratory dinner with a special someone
The latest restaurants & bar updates in Miami
Mezcalista at Moxy South Beach is the newest hidden and intimate lounge featuring a collection of 100 mescals and tequila.
Located at 915 Collins Ct, Miami Beach
Wayku is a gastronomic experience of Latin Fusion rooted in Andean culture and nomadic-inspired cuisine. The concept is out there and not something you see everyday in Miami.
Located at 73 NW 26th St, Wynwood
Housing market updates
Americans choose Real Estate as the best investment
For the eight year in a row, Real Estate mainteined its position as the preferred long-term investment among Americans
We’re in the ultimate sellers’ market right now
Don’t wait to sell your home!
If you’re a homeowner thinking about selling, you have a huge advantage in today’s housing market. Whatever the move you want to make looks like, here’s an overview of what’s creating the prime opportunity to sell this summer
- High Buyer Demand: demand is strong, and buyers are actively searching for homes to purchase. Homebuyers aren’t just great in number right now, they’re also determined to find their dream home.
- Low Inventory of houses for sale: purchaser demand is so high, the market is running out of available homes for sale. Unsold inventory sits at a 2.4-months’ supply at the current sales pace. This is far lower than the historical norm of a 6.0-months’ supply. Homes are essentially selling as fast as they’re hitting the market
What does it mean for you?
If you’re thinking of putting your house on the market, don’t wait. A seller will always negotiate the best deal when demand is high and supply is low. That’s exactly what’s happening in the real estate market today.
If you’re ready to make a move, now is the time to sell. Contact us today to get your house listed at this optimal moment in time.